It’s a great privilege to extend greetings and a warm welcome to everyone to attend Webinar on Applied Microbiology 2020 (WAM 2020) hosted by CONCLAVE International to be held on October 19-20, 2020, Netherlands. Applied Microbiology 2020 aims to bring together Microbiology physicians, Professors, educationalists and researchers from across the globe and further afield.
CONCLAVE International a non-profit scientific organization cordially invites you to Webinar on
Applied Microbiology, scheduled during October 06-07, 2020.
Applied microbiology is a branch manages utilization of microorganisms in the field of science for the
creation of human valuable items, for example, prescriptions, anti-microbials, antibodies, proteins,
biotechnological designed items and furthermore in food innovation as fermentation products, so
WAM-2020 is aimed to gather researchers and experts from all the respective scientific fields across
the globe to exchange & share their research ideas. WAM-2020, not only provides knowledge it also
offers an outstanding interaction with highly affiliated people, followed by panel discussions,
keynote sessions and poster presentations. On the Theme “Discovering the New Challenges in the
field of Microbiology during COVID-19”.
The Congress objectives on experts from the arenas of:
- Medical microbiology
- Microbial biotechnology
- Food microbiology
- Agricultural microbiology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Environmental microbiology
- Water microbiology
- Petroleum and Biofuels Microbiology
- Trends in Cellular Microbiology
- Microbiology-Current Research
- Agriculture Microbiology
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- Animal Modeling and Veterinary Bacteriology
- Oral Microbiology
- Environmental Microbiology
- Marine Microbiology
- Ecology and Evolution of Microbe-Host Interactions
- Soil biological management
- Engineering Beneficial Microbes
- Probiotics & Prebiotics
- Plant Beneficial Microbes
- Bowels to Behavior : The Gut-Brain Axis
- Clinical Bacteriology
- Microbiology & Applied Microbiology
- Oral Microbiology and Gut Micro-biota
- Forensic Microbiology & Environmental Biology
- Aquatic & Geomicrobiology
- Clinical Virology and Parasitology
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline||August 15, 2020|
|Extended Standard Registration||September 10, 2020|
|Final Registration||October 19, 2020|
The official language of the conference is English. All abstract submissions and presentations are to be conducted in English.
A commercial and professional exhibition will take place during the conference, parallel to the conference hours.
Climate and Clothing
October weather in Malaysia can get very cold.
Temperatures are more typically around 27°C
Clothing: smart for all occasions.
The time zone in Malaysia is GMT+8hrs.