International Conference on Addiction Science & Medicine (ICAM 2020) held on june 15 – 16, 2020 at Dubai, UAE. ICAM 2020 aims to bring together and renowed toxicology professionals from across the world further afield. We are pleased to join us in Dubai, UAE.
Conclave International, a non-profit scientific organization cordially invites you to attend International Conference on Addiction Science & Medicine, scheduled during June 15 – 16, 2020 at Dubai, UAE. As Addiction has becoming the major problem right from teens, youth and adults, so ICAM-2020 is aimed to gather researchers and experts from all the respective scientific fields across the globe to exchange & share their research ideas. ICAM-2020, not only provides knowledge it also offers an outstanding interaction with highly affiliated people, followed by panel discussions, keynote sessions and poster presentations. The theme of the conference “Focusing on the key issues of addiction to enlighten the pathways”.
See you soon in Dubai……!!
- Addiction Research and Therapy
- Addiction induced CNS Diseases
- Addiction Pharmacology
- Rehabilitation & Recovery Treatment
- Addiction Counselling
- Drug Abuse & Heart Disease
- Alcohol Abuse, Alcoholism and Dependence
- Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Addiction
- Psychosis in Addiction
- Addiction Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Multimedia Addiction
- Effect of Alcohol in Pregnancy & Newborns
- Sexually Compulsive and Addictive Behavior
- Women and Drugs
- Addiction and Criminology
- Dual Diagnosis
- Pain Management and Addiction
- Addiction – Case Report Studies
- Traditional Approaches to Addiction
- New Insights and Advances
- Addiction & Nursing
|Extended Abstract Submission Deadline||September 15, 2019|
|Extended Standard Registration||September 10, 2019|
|Final Registration||October 21, 2019|
The official language of the conference is English. All abstract submissions
and presentations are to be conducted in English.
A commercial and professional exhibition will take place during the conference, parallel to the conference hours.